INS can supply and install a comprehensive solution to aged care facilities allowing on-site monitoring by your nursing staff using a hosted platform. With INS hosting the critical infrastructure you can relax knowing that any issues, updates and support can be easily provided by INS at any time.
We can provide a custom proposal for your organisation that can include such things as:
- LifeGuard SmartHome units supplied to each bedroom and in common areas
- Fall sensor for each patient
- Call points near shower and toilet
- Pressure mat (patient exit alarm) that can also turn on a lamp
- WiFi video/PIR for motion detection
- Monitoring handsets or tablets for each nursing staff member (to receive notifications of alarms, respond via audio/video from their current location, escalate to next staff/ward on no acceptance, automatic logging alarm acceptance, and adding of any alarm notes.
The LifeGuard SmartHome units in patient rooms will:
- Allow patients to make HELP calls
- Monitor call buttons, fall sensors and other transmitters
- Automate turning on lamps on bed exit
- Allow audio/video calls with nursing staff
- Allow provision of telephone and internet services to patients
- Allow automated vital sign logging (requires Bluetooth devices for automatic collection, or nursing staff can manually enter readings)
Our servers have in-built redundancies, meaning that if the nurses’ handsets are SIM card equipped and the SmartHome units have their own network backup path, then on-site terminal infrastructure can be made not critical.
To request a proposal for your organisation, call 1800 636 040, or email us.