The INS Group is a leading Health Services Company headquartered in the Illawarra providing products and services nation-wide
We are locally owned and are dedicated to delivering quality care to support people living at home. In operation since 1984, The INS Group provides integrated TeleCare, TeleHealth and eHealth Services throughout Australia.
INS LifeGuard provides innovative medical and personal alarm systems and services helping people to live more independent and active lives.
Nurses who work in LifeGuard use their clinical skills in our medical monitoring and response centre. They are the first point of call for a client in need, conduct telephone triage assessments of situations and take appropriate actions to ensure our clients receive the response they require to get assistance.
We are a passionate and growing company with a wide range of opportunities for graduate nurses to consider.
The INS Group works with all staff to ensure that they have support, opportunities, training, responsibility, reward, a good work/life balance and satisfying and creative roles. If you’re interested in employment with INS, call 02 4254 6226 or send an email.
The INS Group values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from experienced nurses from all backgrounds. In alignment with our Values, we respect job applicants and recognise that it takes time to apply. All applicants will receive a response. You must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.
Enrolled / Registered Nurse (TeleHealth)
If you love helping people and want to be at the forefront of the future of health care, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. The INS Group is involved in the development and delivery of various eHealth technologies to support quality health care, regardless of our where our clients are based. Our clients have access to qualified Nurses at their fingertips in the event of an emergency.
Our Nurses play a role in responding quickly and effectively to alarms raised by clients who may be isolated and in distress and/or medical emergency. And, our Nurses work as part of a multi-function team that supports a range of medical and emergency-related services around the clock. These positions are based in Wollongong, New South Wales.
We’re seeking qualified Nurses who can demonstrate the following qualifications, skills, experience and qualities:
- Accreditation as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Current First Aid certificate
- Experience working in aged care, or home and community care
- An understanding of the needs of the aged care community including the importance of the role played by home care and monitoring
- A warm and friendly personality, empathy, and the ability to build rapport quickly
- A high level of customer focus
- The ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with staff, clients and their significant others, and external service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication including listening skills
- The ability to think critically and solve problems using a logical process
- Computer literacy
- A high level of initiative
- Willingness to work a range of shifts including night shift and weekends
You must also be able to show alignment with our organisation Values:
How do I apply?
Please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria via email.
The INS Group values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from experienced nurses from all backgrounds.
In alignment with our Values, we respect job applicants and recognise that it takes time to apply. All applicants will receive a response.
You must be eligible to work in Australia without visa sponsorship to be considered for these roles.